Thursday, March 3, 2011

First time Blogging

So this is my first time blogging above is my Joshy he means the world to me! He has helped me with everything:) Im the youngest of three kids with two older brothers:) My family is everything to me! My daddy passed away two months ago and he was my best friend :) I miss him every single day!! So up to date on my life well me and josh live in the cutest little apartment here in utah! I work as a receptionist at a hair salon about to go to school to be a Pharmacy Tech! Josh Is a manager at Fye and is currently going to school for Graphic design.. I enjoy every moment with him cause he is always so busy:) so im doing this blog to give me something to do!!! So I guess this is a good enough start and here is some photos to keep up to date:)


2 comments: