Wednesday, March 9, 2011

WEEKEND

This weekend was so much fun:) Josh and I actually went out which is hard because he works and goes to school so much:) We went bowling which i love but for some reason can't play more than one game:)
I also the night before went bowling and to dinner with josh's side of the family and uncle Paul:) He is one of my favorites!:) it was so much fun i love my family and i must say i  have the cutest nephew ever:) Thats an old Picture he is so much bigger now almost one!!!! But i love them and i always love seeing paul!:)

Then on monday Josh Nathan (my brother) and i all went to Salt Lake just to get away and hang out we had so much fun even though it was RAINING!! we ate and went shopping and just had fun:) i always love hanging out with him:) 

And finally i found this picture of me and my papa and i have been missing him lots this week so i decided to post it love you daddy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment