Sunday, April 3, 2011

Got lazy with this blogging thing:)

So i got lazy at this blogging thing! But quite a bit has gone on:) I got a new job YAY!!! but i will miss urban trendz alot! Me and josh have both been kept busy with work and he has school! Feels like i haven't seen him for awhile! But thats going to change YAY cause we are going to NEW YORK next monday i can not wait! It will be soooo nice to get away:) But until then i am playing catch up on my house work so it is all ready to go:) Josh makes it so easy for me especailly when i come home from work to dinners like this...
I don't think That i could ask for anything better:) He is way to good to me:)
We also celebrated Kash's First Birthday I cannot believe he is one already!!! He was so cute!
I think he was teething but he is still adorable:)
And here is one of me and josh at the party he has the cheesiest smiles:) more to come from NEW YORK!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment