Wednesday, August 29, 2012

BABY TAYLOR

So everyone now know's that after mine and Josh's loss in May that we are now pregnant again!
I couldn't be more excited, the first ultrasound went great we saw and heard the babies heartbeat and he/she was developing awesome! It was such a great experience especially after the last time!


But with my second app tomorrow miscarriage has been on my mind lately! How come it is so hard to admit to myself that this baby will be okay, that everything looks great and I will actually have a good pregnancy!!! I don't know if its because this is my second app and at my Second app last time thats when I figured out I miscarried? I don't know, but maybe after tomorrow I will feel better and maybe not! Maybe some of you have had a miscarriage before and can give me some advice to not stress so much, I don't know all i know is that I am making myself crazy!!
Pregnancy should be a happy thing and I just need to convince myself of that:) 
SO here's to good news at my app tomorrow I'm keeping my fingers crossed and hoping my dad has a hand in it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment